Half Marathon Invitation for Blue Number Club Members
Blue Number Club members are invited to test the Half Marathon entry process before entries open to the public.
- Blue Number Club members will be able to enter the Half Marathon from 10am (SA time) on 4 November 2015.
- There will be a limit of 1 000 entries, entries will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Yellow Number holders (doing their 10th in 2016) may also use this opportunity to enter.
UPDATE YOUR DETAILS:
We want you to enjoy a smooth and hassle-free entry process. To achieve that, please click here to update your personal details before entries open.
Please note: This invitation is not transferable and Blue Number Club members will not be able to enter on behalf of non-BNC members!
Please see below for entry fees and all other entry dates.
- 21 October 2015, 10am: Ultra Marathon Entries open
- 4 November 2015, 10am: Half Marathon Entries open for BLUE NUMBER CLUB membes (*by invitation only)
- 11 November 2015, 10am: Half Marathon Entries open for SA RUNNING CLUB MEMBERS
- 14 November 2015, 10am: Half Marathon Entries open to the public
- 23 November 2015, 10am: Half Marathon Charity Entries open
- 26 November 2015, 10am: Trail Run Entries open
GENERAL ENTRY INFORMATION
|To Qualify For The Ultra Marathon
Your Ultra Marathon entry also includes a running t-shirt from adidas, valued at R399.
|To Enter The Popular Half Marathon
|To Enter The Trail Run