Club Member Verification
Running Clubs are required to verify their current, valid and paid-up members within the Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon system, ahead of Race Day.
The Club Verification window is 1 March until 5pm on 6 March 2018.
During this process, Club secretaries or officials are required to approve / decline memberships as appropriate. This includes correct license details the current year, as well the correct qualifying marathon results for OMTOM Ultra Marathon entrants.
We - and your members - rely on your honest verification.
Entries not verified will be forfeited, and we will not facilitate any changes at Registration at the OMTOM Expo between 28 and 30 March 2018.
For assistance, please contact our entries team at 087 740 5260 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step By Step Instructions
- Log into the Club Portal, using the username and password your Running Club's contact(s) were sent via email.
- Once you are directed to your Club Dashboard, please click the "Club Entries / Applications" tab on the left of your screen.
- You will then see a list of your members who have #OMTOM2018 entries.
- Please tick either the "Flag as VALID" or "Flag as INVALID" button next to each member.
- To finish this process, click the "Update" button on the bottom your screen.